May 22, 2012

I've been kind of missing in action from Zinnia.  Well, not really, I just took this past weekend off.  Just taking the weekend off makes it feel as though I haven't been there in forever.  I stopped by last night to feed Alley.  I brought Sugar along for the ride and walked him for a while. Alley and Sugar get along fine.  Sugar went right up to her and neither one freaked out.  I also took her some new balls.  There is a particular kind that send her over the top.  Tam and I convinced that they must have an odor because she can smell them when I have them in my handbag.  We have actually seen her seek out my purse then stick half her body in the purse and come out with a new ball. Oh the joys of pets, gotta love them.
While I was at the store I noticed that there is more Zinnia product out.  Have you seen it?  We are making packages and kits of all sorts to inspire the creative juices.  Paper packages, Junque Jars, creature making kits, journal making kits, bundles of ribbon and much more and even more to come.  The idea is for you to make it.  'It' being your own thing.  In the next few months you will see more and more of the Zinnia label products available.  During Valentines we had kits to make your own Valentine cards and Christmas we had kits for making  gift tags. 
We realize that everyone is super busy so we hope that providing you with pre-made packages and kits will help and inspire you.  I will share pix of some of the products in up coming posts.
What are you up to?  What have you created lately?  You are always welcome to send me an email and pictures of your new creations; I'll post them on the blog.  I am especially curious to see art created with treasures found at Zinnia.  Don't be shy.  I'll show you mine if you show me yours... Teee heee heee.  No, seriously... send me some pix, my email is sukimoonpie@gmail.com.  Just write Zinnia in the subject line so I know the email is from a friend and not a foe.

Live in Color!

Suki

No comments:

Post a Comment